- Program Handbook – the last page of the handbook contains a summary of all program requirements and deadlines
First Year Project Forms
- Committee Request Form – use this form to create your master’s or doctoral committee
- Committee Change Form – use this form to update your committee membership. Note that you should simply fill out the committee request form above if you have not yet completed your thesis or dissertation proposal. Change forms only have to be completed if you change your committee after the program files your committee form with the graduate school, and that occurs just prior to your thesis or dissertation proposal.
Program of Study
You have to update your program of study each year in the program. You should keep a copy of this form so that you have it for reference.
- Template master’s program of study (probably easiest to start with this)
- Template doctoral program of study (assuming completion of master’s degree)
If you would like to waive your second year project (based on your existing masters thesis) or get credit for prior graduate coursework at another institution, then use these forms.
- Second year project waiver request – should be submitted to program director out no later than first day of classes in third semester (preferably much earlier)
- Course waiver request – submit as soon as possible upon starting program
Annual Report Forms
You will need to submit an annual report each year. Save the form in your files so you can just update it.
In cases outlined in the Psychology graduate handbook, you will need to complete a plan to meet program milestones should you not meet the expected date for completing the milestone.
You will need to create a plan to get off of probation in the hopefully unlikely event that you are placed on probation.
Many of these forms are simply links to the graduate school’s official forms found here.